Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bye Bye Leaves - Hello Julia Roberts!

The leaves are gone!  Mommy raked them away from the house and fence line (that's called the perimeter).  Daddy raked the middle and put all the leaves into bags.  Boomer! and I helped.  We were good spectators!  I sat on the deck or under a big tree.  Both places gave me a closer view of Daddy and Mommy.  Boomer! ran back and forth, but stayed out of the way most of the time.

Mommy only got lost once.  She had one close call, but used the rake to find her way back.  I kept an eye on her, just in case!

Daddy is very strong; he lifted bags that were bigger than three of me! (Or half a Boomer!)

We received a nice recommendation last week.  It was from Julia Roberts.  She is not the actress, but another very nice woman who has two children with kidney disease.  I included the link in case you would like to read it.

Hope you enjoy, we did!

Love,
Raking Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment