Thursday, September 13, 2012

And On and On it Goes

This week is very busy for my family and me.  Time really goes by quickly and it's hard to believe mid September is upon us.  In a few days we have our kick off to our new project.  Mommy and Daddy have been working so hard on it.  We hope the response is good.

Mommy has been asked to do a guest blog.  She is going to write a story about her life this time.  I'm sure her life is almost as interesting as mine.  Maybe I will ask her to do a guest blog for me some time.  Maybe I will do a guest blog for someone.  I'm sure others would love to hear about my adventures.

Next month is the annual Kidney Walk.  Mommy has come up with a fund raising idea and will be working on that proposal next.  It sounds very good to me.

Along with all of our projects, Daddy is working on his school, I have my regular visits to the vet and we need to log in some outside time while the weather is still beautiful.

I am a star at the vet's office and everyone loves me.  I entertain them with dances and other tricks.  When I leave I always thank them by giving out kisses.

Boomer! has been very supportive and is an excellent little brother.  What more could we ask for?

I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather.  I'll keep you posted on our activities!  Thanks for your support!

Love,
Rudy the Star of Rudy's Little World

No comments:

Post a Comment