Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Is It August Already?

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe it is August already.  The only reason I know it is for sure, is because we celebrated my sixth birthday on Sunday.


Since it was my birthday, Ringo asked me if he could write the blog this time.  I told him he's still too young and needs a little more experience, so he asked if he could write a few lines.  I said, "Sure, give it a try.  By the way, those 'lines' are called sentences."  I'm always trying to teach the little one and groom him for the family business!

Without any further hesitation, here's little bro, Ringo!

Hello, everyone!  I'm Ringo, Boomer's little brother.  He said I could write a few sentences for the blog this time.  I'm glad he asked because I want to tell you how great he is.  Boomer! is an awesome big brother and continues to teach me many things every day.

This Sunday was Boomer's sixth birthday.  All he wanted was a couple of special treats, which he shared with me.  He also wanted to play Frisbee and lots of it!  That Frisbee is his favorite play time activity.  Usually I chase Boomer while he runs after the red disc.  Once in a while Daddy throws it to me, but I am too little to catch it in my mouth like Boomer!  I prefer to chase Boomer.  He always pays attention to me, keeping track of where I am at all times.

My big brother watches over me, shares with me, teaches me, encourages me and loves me very much.  The feeling is mutual :)

Happy Birthday, Boomer!

Love,
Little Bro, Ringo
P.S. Don't forget to read my writings with an English accent as I am quite British!  Ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment