Thursday, March 31, 2011

April brings more than showers - it brings fun!

Time has gone by so fast!  Tomorrow is the first game for my favorite baseball team!  That definitely means Spring!  Even though there's still some snow in Minnesota, that won't stop us from playing baseball!
Boomer! likes to play frisbee and chase.  He chases me.  I can zig and zag so I can confuse him because he is big and only goes straight.  It is fun!

Mommy and Daddy have some big days ahead in April.  An event for Donate Life Month called "Gift of Life," a book signing, and a visit to New Jersey for "Take Your Children to Work Day."  Plus it's my birthday on April 24th!  I will be 7!  Wow!

Lots going on - and don't forget my new book, too!  We love it!  Bring it on!

Love,
Rudy the busy poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment