Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Play Date, Event, and a New Book - Allright!

It's been beautiful and sunny the last few days.  I love feeling the grass underneath my feet!  Boomer! and I run around and soak it all up.  It's great!  We may get some rain this week end (just in time for the Twin's home opener - my favorite baseball team) but we will have to wait and see what happens.  Sometimes forecasts change.

Boomer! and I have a play date on Saturday.  We will have lots of fun playing with our friends all day.  If it rains, there is plenty of room inside!  Daddy and Mommy have an event called the "Gift of Life."  They will meet many new people (they love it).  Mommy will talk about my books and her experiences.  It will be a fun day for everyone.

We are in the final stage of preparing "Rudy's Incredible Kidney Machine" for printing.  How exciting!  I can hardly wait!  We have been working very hard; I hope everybody likes it!  So far we have heard great feedback.

I put a new Tip of the Month on my web site http://www.rudyslittleworld.com/.  Take a look if you have a chance - it's about sharing!  Of course I mentioned National Donate Life Month, it's very important and special to us.

Enjoy the sun!

Love,
Ready for Spring Full Time Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment