Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Friends Old Habits and Fresh Air

Time is flying!  It's just a few more days until our party, so we are busy.

We have a new friend next door.  It is a fluffy little black dog.  I called him "Fluffy."  Recently we found out his name is "Tobie."  He is Hobies housemate.  Hobie and Tobie!  I think that's cute!  We like running back and forth along the fence line and barking at each other.  It has been beautiful weather, so we've had some outdoor time.

In two weeks we will be at a book fair.  That will be fun.  Maybe we will meet lots of new people.  On October 15th is the big Kidney walk!  They are having it in a big place closer to our house this year.  The event got so big, it outgrew Midway Stadium!  I hope many walkers come again this year.  It is a very important cause.  I will talk more about it after our party so I can give you all the details!  For now, I better get back to making gift bags!

Love,
All Work and No Play Rudy (not really!)

No comments:

Post a Comment