Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Not so Cuddly Labs Lead to Dance Fever!

I had my labs checked again this week.  They were stable, so I decided to dance!  Mommy joined me, Daddy clapped and Boomer! did circles.  It was fun.  I am a very good dancer.  I have expanded my repertoire.  Now I can do four dances.  My Irish dance is hopping up and down.  When I go from one foot to the other, that's my penguin walk.  My pup aerobics (for those who don't know - that is pumping my front legs up and down) are my style of the hip hop.  Finally my pirouette is ballet.  Wow!  I think I should definitely have my own TV show or at least be on "Dancing With the Stars."

We are still processing book orders.  Switzerland visited our website yesterday and looked around.  Exciting!

Our book launch party is coming up on September 20th.  That will be fun.  We look forward to seeing lots of people.  We hope to see you there!  We think you will enjoy "Rudy's Incredible Kidney Machine."  See you soon!

Love,
Twinkle Toes Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment