Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

I hope your holiday was fun.  Thanksgiving reminds me of all the things for which I am thankful.  I have a wonderful family.  We all have health that is good and stable.  Even though I have to take medicine and follow a low-protein diet, I am grateful for my Gentle Snackers.  They taste good!  I am also grateful for having a backyard where we can run, explore, play Frisbee and follow the leader.  We have wonderful neighbor puppy friends and can often catch up on our latest news.  I feel blessed to have wonderful vets and doctors that take care of me, my brother and Mommy and Daddy.

I am a busy boy.  I am so grateful for the people that have entered our lives.  I can't say enough about our friends.  It is nice to have support and encouragement that surrounds us daily.  It makes us smile and dance!

I could go on about all the things I am thankful for, but then it would be December!  I will end with one more blessing.  I am thankful to everyone who reads my books and comes to our programs.  We have met some awesome people and enjoy every moment.  We are glad that people enjoy our stories and like to learn about our little world.  We look forward to a fabulous year ahead.

Love,
Rudy, the thankful poodle.

No comments:

Post a Comment