Thursday, November 17, 2011

What's New?

I had my check up this week and everything looks good!  The waiting room was full of people and their furry friends.  I entertained them by dancing, taking myself for a walk and playing tag.  It was fun!

The weather has been cold and windy.  It is dark almost every time we go outside.  I miss the sun!  Boomer! still plays Frisbee, but sometimes losses it in mid air.  Daddy and I chase each other so we can get our exercise.  Once in a while Mommy joins us outside and we take a walk around the yard.  At least we don't have snow yet!

Our new book production is right on schedule.  We saw some of the illustrations and they are very cute.  I can hardly wait!  I will start practicing my song and dance.

Love always,
LLD Rudy (that's Love, Laugh, Dance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment