Sunday, February 19, 2012

Good And Not So Good News

I hope everyone enjoyed the video of my new song and dance I shared last time.  It will be in our new book "Rudy O'Tooty."

Last week our friend Bear went to heaven.  We were very sad.  She was 13 and knew all of us - my big brothers Kirby, Dito and Dexter, and then Boomer! and me.  She shared stories about my big brothers when they were younger and I wasn't even born yet.  We will miss her very much.

I went to the doctor and they did my labs.  Some numbers were better and a couple were slightly elevated, but over all alright.  We are going to do a little "tweaking."

We have lots of events coming up.  We are excited!  A school asked us to participate in "We love to read" family fun night next week.  That will be fun!

On March 5 is our big book launch.  I hope it goes well and the weather cooperates.  It's a great book!

Currently we have four more events scheduled after the launch.  There's always room for more!  We like to be busy, except when it's time to sleep.

Somebody's birthday is coming up soon.  She thinks I'll forget because it's right after our book party, but I won't !  Don't say anything!

Have a great week and don't forget there's a February 29 this year .  That's confusing?

Love,
Rudy O'Tooty

No comments:

Post a Comment