Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Now ... and Then

Today is February 29, leap day.  That means an extra day happening every four years.

I have only experienced one leap day before because I am only seven.  A lot has changed since last leap day.

On February 29, 2008 - I was three and a little brother to Kirby, who now lives in heaven.  Today, I am a big brother to Boomer!  He is only two.  In 2008 we were working on our first book, "Rudy Gets A Transplant."  Today, we are about to launch our fifth, "Rudy O'Tooty."

Four years ago Mommy was told she was going through end stage renal failure.  Now she has a healthy kidney, thanks to Daddy.  It's amazing what can happen in just four years.

Love,
Rudy, the Truly Amazed Poodle

P.S.  Here's a little slide show from our I Love To Read Program at the Afton/Lakeland School last Friday.  Hope to see you March 5th at the Launch Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment