Thursday, June 14, 2012

Grads and Dads

Mommy and Daddy went to a graduation party last weekend.  It was for the youngest son of Mommy's friend.  They have known each other since 1967.  That's a long time!  Daddy took a picture of the high school graduate.  Boy, they sure are growing kids tall these days!


Sunday is Happy Daddy's Day!  Boomer! and I have a great daddy.  I think I will give him two of my favorite Gentle Snackers!  They are my special low protein treats and I love them.  I love Daddy more, so he deserves them.  I think Boomer! plans on doing some special Frisbee tricks and will actually come when Daddy calls him.  Usually Boomer! makes Daddy chase him, he thinks it's a game.  That would be a nice present.  I'll let you know.

The weather has been nasty with the threat of severe storms.  I think Boomer! and I will have a refresher class on what to do in case of a tornado.  If I remember right, we are supposed to follow Mommy and listen to her.  We will need practice.

We are preparing for our children's event later this month.  It is so nice to talk to the kids again!

Summer officially arrives next week.  I thought it was already here?  Have a great weekend!

Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment