Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ambassador or Mascot?

Spending more time at my vets' offices, I have become more comfortable with the surroundings.  I have taken it upon myself to make sure all are comfortable and entertained.

Last week I was a bit unsure when a 10 month old Tiber wolf arrived.  This was new to me, so I didn't know if I should provide security or dance.  Opting for the safe route, I tried to protect everyone and then hid behind Daddy.  It was a very unusual night.

This week was more normal.  As people and their furry friends walked in, I greeted them and did a dance.  They loved it!  After that responsibility, I walked from room to room up and down the hallways and made sure everything was as it should be.  If any exam room doors were open, I popped my head in to say, "Hi, I'm Rudy."  A Kitten was in one of those rooms.  She was being examined by my Vet.  When the doctor saw me she said, "Hi Rudy, how are you?"  Then she told me she had to close the door for a little while.  I headed up to the front lobby to entertain the receptionist.  She laughs and thinks I'm cute.

At my special vet, I ran into two white poodles my size.  Of course I gave them my smooth "Rudy" greeting and started dancing.  To my shock and amazement, they started following my lead!  People laughed and got a kick out of it.  I am still the star, the two white ones are my back up dancers.  We're not far from bow ties and tutus now!  Next we'll hit the big stage!

Love,
Super Star Rudy, Ambassador to the Vets

No comments:

Post a Comment