Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Performances

Two visits equal two Halloween performances.  In the morning I went to my special vet.  Many puppies wore ballerina outfits or super hero capes.  I was a bit more unique, thanks to Daddy.  Approaching the desk, we were asked, "Where's Rudy's costume?"  I'll admit, I was a little worried so I started to dance.  Daddy quickly replied, "He is going as a poodle this year, he's really a German Shepherd."  Everyone started laughing and started calling people over to look at the hybrid German Shepherd.  I was a hit!

That evening, I also went to my regular vet.  By that time I came up with a name to go along with my fancy costume.  Daddy registered me as the "Notorious PIT."  That stands for Poodle In Training.  That's how the hip kids talk now.  Everyone thought that was great.  I am back to Rudy as my name now.  I might be the "Notorious PIT" next year for Halloween.  Maybe we could buy some bling to complete the ensemble!

Since it is getting cold, we bought a new coat for me to wear outside.  It is very cozy.  I love it!  I included a picture for you to see my awesome purchase.  Not bad for half price!  I never pay retail!

Love,
Rudy the Notorious Bargain Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment