Sunday, June 9, 2013

Anniversaries

Anniversaries commemorate life changing events.  Some are happy, some sad.  Some affect the world while some are just in our heart alone.

Mommy and Daddy recently celebrated their wedding anniversary, a day which happily impacted the lives in our little world.  My brothers and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for that special day!

Last Saturday, Mommy and Daddy had a fabulous dinner at a nice place called Kincaid's.  They would highly recommend it for a special occasion.  The people there were friendly and helpful.  Daddy had a wonderful steak that he could cut with a butter knife.

I had steak once, too.  It was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to go outside on the grill.  I saw it, it looked good, so I ate it.  I didn't need to worry about cutting it, I gulped it down.  I had a little stomach ache later, but it was worth it!  Mommy and Daddy still don't believe it.

Mommy had crab cakes and asparagus.  She likes to eat healthy.  It sounds good, but I think I prefer the steak!

To top off the evening, the nice people gave Mommy and Daddy a desert called Creme Brule!  That is french for "burnt cream."  They said it was delicious!  Silky and smooth custard with a crust of brown sugar on top.  It was served with fresh berries - Yum, Yum!

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab


No comments:

Post a Comment