Thursday, October 24, 2013

Short and Sweet

Here it is!  Daddy made a fabulous slide show of this year's Kidney Walk.  We can't thank the walkers and donors enough for their support, encouragement and spirit.  As you will see, everyone had a great time!

Other news of note: the weather is freezing!  There were a few scattered snow flakes in the sky yesterday.

We were accepted in to a book fair taking place on November 16.  I will write more about that as we get closer to the event.  I am sending Mommy and Daddy to be our representatives.  Mommy can talk to the people and Daddy can see to count money, so I think they make a good team.

Since I said this blog would be short and sweet, I will bid a fond adieu (that's French for good bye for now).  It just dawned on me, short and sweet describes Rudy.  I guess he's never far from our minds and hearts.

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab

http://youtu.be/oyriFbZhoNY

No comments:

Post a Comment