Sunday, November 3, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

After the Kidney Walk, Mommy and Daddy decided they needed a break.  Off to Vegas, baby, Vegas!  they really enjoy Las Vegas.  There are many places to explore, so that means a lot of walking and it doesn't cost much money.  Mommy and Daddy are really into walking now.  They find it relaxing.  They also went on a gondola ride, saw a show called "Rock of Ages" and ate fresh pasta called Gnocchi.  The show was full of music for old people (80's Hair Bands), so they liked it.  I had a staycation with my friend Jennifer and her family.  My furry friends Max and small white dog were there.  The two little ones jumped on me and off we went!  Fun time for Boomer! (That's me!)

Every day we also went on walks.  I guess you could say walking runs in the family.  Hey, that's funny!

Shortly after their return from Vegas, Mommy and Daddy went to the Apple Orchard.  Puppies are not allowed there anymore, otherwise I would have gone too.  They brought home many yummy apples.  Very tasty!

For Halloween, I dressed up like a shark.  Daddy put a fin on top of my head.  It kind of felt like a Mohawk.  Little kids walked up and down the street.  I was too busy barking all night, so I didn't get to see their costumes close up.  I had to bark because I wanted to make sure my friends Gertie and Hobey were safe.  That's kind of my thing now, "the protector!"

"Candy Gram!"

Love,
Boomer the Mellow Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment