Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Night to Remember

Wow!  Mommy and Daddy had such a good time at the book release party last night.  They said it was really something special.  The room was full of people.  Lots of them friends and family.  Mommy said it was a little overwhelming because it meant so much to her.  Everyone wore little paw prints and Daddy did a great job reading my story.  Mommy got a little emotional during the talk, but Daddy said she held it together all right.  She said it feels a little different when there's so many people she knows in the crowd.  It's more personal and intimate.  Those are big words for me, but I think I know what she means.  I know I get very excited when I see people I know.  People really enjoyed the gift bags and treats!  Plus we sold quite a few of my books.  There were lots of laughs and fun, everyone had a great time.

A special thank you to everyone who came to our party last night.  You really made it a night to remember.

Thank you.
Love,
Rudy

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Stacy, you and Wayne did a fabulous job! It was great fun being there--keep up the good work!

    cheers,
    -helen

    ReplyDelete