Saturday, November 6, 2010

Raking Leaves vs. Playing in our backyard

Last week we raked leaves in our backyard.  Mommy raked around the fence line while Daddy did the middle.  I picked up a couple leaves with my mouth, but it tasted bad.  I decided to roll in them - my fur picks up many leaves, just like velcro!  Boomer ran through the leaf piles and wagged his tail from side to side.  I don't know if we helped, but it was fun.

Today we played in our leaf free backyard.  Boomer kept poking me with the frisbee.  I pretended not to care.  When he looked away, I pounced on him then ran away!  I did many fast circles and he couldn't catch me.  I am small so I can take turns faster then Boomer!  I'd let him get close and then take off again.  It was fun!  Boomer gave up so I went over and gave him a kiss on his nose.  Then he did a roll over!  I think he had fun too!

Which was more fun?  Raking leaves or running?  I guess I can't say for sure!  I know Mommy and Daddy laughed a lot both days so maybe it's even.  We sure have lucked out with the nice weather!

Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment