Monday, January 3, 2011

Before you drive, read a book....

Boomer! and I haven't taken a ride in our new "Rudymobile" yet.  We have practiced sitting in it while it's parked in the garage.  Mommy and Daddy are figuring out where we should sit.  I think I should sit in the front and be Daddy's co-pilot.  I'm very observant so I can bark when: another car gets too close; I see a dog in someone else's car or walking down the street, I see a place where I want to play or go to the bathroom...  Mommy can sit in the back with Boomer! and keep him company.

We will take a ride when Daddy figures out how to put gas in the car.  Things have changed since he got a new car so he has to read a book.  He's learning how to use the radio, the heat, the rear view mirror (it has a camera in it) and now it's time to learn the gas tank.  Oh, he just found the page... it's chapter 9 page 58!  It shouldn't be long now.  Who thought owning a car would be so difficult!  We love my new Rudymobile!  It will be even more fun once we start moving!

Love,
Rudy the co-pilot
P.S. There's a new Tip of the Month on my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment