Thursday, January 6, 2011

Update on Grampa...my funny Cousin Barkley

Grampa is feeling all right.  He has a little infection where they did his heart surgery, but a nurse comes by every day to take care of it.  He is working on getting his strength back so he can play ball with Daddy and me (and Boomer! too) in our backyard.  That will be fun!

That reminds me of my cousin Barkley.  He lives with Auntie Tammy, who is Grampa's daughter.  Barkley likes to play and wear funny outfits.  For Christmas, he wore jingle bells.  It sounded like Santa's sleigh.  Another Christmas he wore antlers.  I was going to put on my red nose and join him as Rudy the red-nosed poodle, but I couldn't find it.  (I really have one!)

For Halloween one year, Barkley was a hot dog.  I think he even had ketchup and mustard on!  He will let Auntie Tammy put anything on him!  Even people slippers!  He is one funny puppy dog!  And big too!  He weighs over a hundred pounds.  Wow!  He is as big as Mommy.

Love,
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment