Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Birthday....Our Sleepover Adventure!

Happy Birthday to me!  I'm 7 now!  We had a fun day - playing outside a lot in the beautiful weather, eating special cookies for puppies (bacon and cheese - YUM!) and having this crazy birthday bear sing to me all day!
The bear is on the left - I'm the cute one on the right!
What fun!  I went in to the Vet for my followup last Monday.  I thought I would be alright - I feel great!  But the infection is still there, so I have to take some stronger pills for a while longer.

Wednesday we went to Wagging Tails for our first ever sleepover!  It was exciting!  We played all day - hung out and slept all night.  At first we thought I would have to stay at the vet's, but Wagging Tails was able to give me my medicine, and I took it very well.

Mommy and Daddy went to New Jersey and saw many of their friends and met hundreds of children!  They had so much fun!  I will write a separate blog about all their adventures next time.  They were going to come home Friday, but decided it would be better to come home Thursday night because Mommy was worried about me of course.

Boomer! and I came home Friday morning and are trying to get used to our old routine again.  It's hard after being gone for 2 days!  Everyone was very sleepy after all of our excitement.  It has been a very busy week! 

Hope you all had a nice Easter!

Love,
7 Year Old Sleepover Expert Rudy
I beat him in a wrestling match, so no more singing!

No comments:

Post a Comment