Monday, January 23, 2012

Back To Normal

We are back to our regular routine now.  Things were a little crazy since the last time I wrote.  Mommy and Daddy went to a place far away.  And then they came back.  A nice woman named Pat stayed with Boomer! and me.  It got really cold and it finally snowed.

Mommy and Daddy were in a plane that took them to a place without snow.  Everyone there thought it was cold, but it was lots warmer then in Minnesota.  They said there were many tall buildings, long bridges and a huge lake.  They had lots of fun and were very tired when they came home.  Boomer! and I were tired too.  We were supposed to participate in a book fair on Saturday, but slept right through it.  Oops!  Mommy and Daddy got a new blue tote bag.  We will use it when we go to our programs.  I finally got my hair cut.  I was very shaggy.  Long hair was nice for the frigid temps lately, but it covered my eyes completely!

Now it's time to work on the Rudy O'Tooty book launch coming up in March.  Back to work!

Love,
Rudy Roni the San Francisco Treat

No comments:

Post a Comment