Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Not Just My Imagination!

The mild winter has been a sweet deviation from last year.  I swear I smelled the lilacs when I was outside at lunch time.  This is usually an indication of Spring in Minnesota, but it's only January 31!  Could it be my imagination?  Whatever it is, I like it!

Mommy and Daddy got the pictures back from their trip.  It looks like they had a great time and saw many places.  I liked the Cable Cars, they look like fun!

At 44 degrees, it was warmer here today then it was in San Francisco when they were there.  It wasn't as cold as the 2 day cold spell we had though!  Mommy and Daddy thought it was funny seeing people in long winter coats and hats when they were in Spring jackets.  The weather has been weird all over the country!

On the news they are calling this month "Juneuary!"  It's because of something called La Nina.  I say fabulous!

Love,
Rudy the Weather Watching Poodle!

No comments:

Post a Comment