Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blue Skies and Anticipation

The weather is fabulous!  The average temperature is 30 degrees higher than normal and still no snow!  We've had blue skies and sunny days.  Unbelievable!

The proofs for our new book should be done Wednesday.  If all looks right, then it will be in the processing cycle!  It's very exciting!  We can hardly wait until tomorrow.

Mommy and Daddy are getting ready for their trip.  A nice woman who will be taking care of Boomer! and me will visit later this week.  She can learn our daily schedule.  Boomer! is going to show her his Frisbee.  I will share Hippy and Elton, my stuffed toys.

I am very good at taking my pills, because it always leads to a treat!  I think it will be fun.  Mommy always worries about us, but I think that's because she is a mommy and can't help it.

We are participating in a book fair on Jan. 21, so we won't be slowing down for a while.  It's thrilling!  We like keeping busy.  Of course we have plenty of cuddle time too!

Love,
Cuddly Rudy the Peppy Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment