Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Life

The week has been eventful with beautiful babies being born and dear friends passing away.  It truly is a circle of life.  I'm glad we can laugh at cherished memories while we are amazed by new ones being created.

I don't know social media that well, but I heard about a new idea on Facebook that sounds interesting.  They have created a new status where you can identify yourself as an organ donor.  People don't have to - it's optional.  I hope it will go a long way to promote the importance of organ donation.

We would have to do about a million presentations to reach as many people as Facebook!  I hope it turns into a positive experience and helps a lot.  124,000 people need a transplant.

On the news today they said Minnesota lead the way with new individuals signing up to be a donor.  I am so proud of my home state!

Fabulous lilacs filled the sunny warm air today.  Boomer! and I ran all over the backyard.  He is so fast, but once in a while he slows down to let me catch up!  We are an awesome twosome.

Love,
Big Brother Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment