Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Traveling Rudy Circus

I don't know if I should start by talking about the weather, my doctor visit, or my fabulous new haircut picture.  Went to the doctor Wednesday and all of my numbers are pretty good except for one.  They thought I might be a little dehydrated, so I had some extra fluid.  Of course I gave a fantastic performance.  Everyone laughed when I took myself for a walk, and danced for everyone I met.  It was lots of fun to entertain.

It is supposed to be cool with less humidity the next few days.  I hope the weather people have it right this time.  It'd be nice to get out this weekend and spend a lot of quality time in my big back yard.  The humidity really makes my hair get frizzy.  And since Boomer! and I went to the groomers last week, I don't want us to get unprettified!  That's a word I just made up, but Mommy and Daddy know what it means.

So instead of talking about how fantastic my new haircut is, and how beautiful Boomer's! nail and coat are - I will show you a picture!  Mommy is also in it and wearing her new dress, and Daddy is behind the camera taking the picture.  It's okay if you just focus on me and Boomer!  I'm the star, and Boomer! is my security.



July is almost over, so I must get back to work on our project.  Our next event will be on August 18th in Mound.  It is for Westonka Dog Days.  Hope to see you there!  Have a nice week.

Love,
Rudy the Prancing Pretty Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment