Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Olympics Inspired ER Visit and Boomer's! Birthday

First of all, tomorrow is my little brother's birthday.  Happy birthday Boomer!  You are a great little brother.

I love the Olympics.  My family has been watching them on TV.  It would be fabulous to go to the Olympics and maybe even win a medal.  It would be awesome to hear the crowd cheer.

I practiced my long jump, high jump, 50 meter dash and gymnastics.

Early Saturday morning, I didn't feel good.  Mommy and Daddy were very worried.  We didn't know what happened.  Not knowing what it was, Daddy brought me into the ER.  The doctor checked me out very carefully.  I didn't want to be touched because of the pain.  Our first concern was that it might be internal because of my kidney condition.  It ended up being a slipped disc!

The doctor said no jumping, hopping, running or dancing for a month!  That is really hard and confusing for Boomer!  Mommy and Daddy have been working hard at keeping me calm and quiet as I started to feel better.  I have medicine in case the pain is extreme, but I don't like it.

I will miss entertaining my friends for the next couple weeks.  We will adjust to this temporary status.

For the rest of this Olympics I will just be watching - not participating.  It will still be fun.

Love,
No Medals this time, Rudy
P.S. Thank you Mommy and Daddy for cheering my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment