Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A Beautiful Thanksgiving Week

I couldn't ask for anything more.  The weather this week has been phenomenal, not a typical November in Minnesota.  Beautiful sunshine and light breezes fill our days.  The nights come soon, but I can't complain.  That is cozy time with Mommy, Daddy and Boomer!

I just have my regular visits at the vet this week.  I will still give my usual energetic and entertaining performances.

Mommy and Daddy are working on some projects for Rudy's Little World.  We hope they are very successful.  It is holiday time, so working on presentations and author bookings is difficult.  It seems like every year people kick into the holiday mode sooner.

I need my hair cut!  Mommy calls me her fuzzy little monkey!  She wants to put barrettes in my hair.  I think I would look very cute.  It will keep me warm for the inevitable cold weather.

Since it is Thanksgiving, I will tell you what I am thankful for this year.  No surprise, it is my family.  I am one lucky poodle and I couldn't ask for a better family.  They love me so much.  The feeling is mutual;  I think they're pretty special too.  Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Love,
Rudy the Thankful Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment