Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Great Dane and Me, RLHBS

Recently I met a 6 year old Great Dane at the pet store.  He was big!  His head was twice as big as my whole body.  He bent down so we could look eye to eye.  I sniffed him and licked his nose.  He was all right.  His people laughed and Daddy did too.  We went on our merry way.

The weather went from sunny and sixty degrees to snowing and thirty.  What happened?  It's crazy!  I wear my coats all the time now.  They're very cozy.

Our next big project kicks off officially on December 3rd and runs through December 15th.  It's called "Rudy's Little Holiday Book Sale."  Twenty percent of all sales will be donated to the National Kidney Foundation.  That's not just 20% of profits - it is off all sales!  Wow!  We hope to donate a lot to this worthy cause so near to our hearts.

A friend helped us put up the fancy banner on our web site.  It is so cool!  Take a look, if you have a chance.  Even though the sale starts Monday, we will unofficially start it now, so if you need any books (maybe for Christmas gifts), now is a good time to get a gift and have it help an excellent organization.

December starts Saturday.  YIKES!  I better get moving.  There is much to do and I'm just a tiny little poodle.

Love,
Rudy the Big Hearted Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment