Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Good News

People have requested it and now it's here!  We have a new fan page on Facebook.  It's www.facebook.com/rudyslittleworld.  Please take a moment to "like" us!  We have already posted some cute photos and we will post more often.

The Rudy's Little Holiday Book Sale kicked off on Monday.  So far we have sold 15 books.  It's a good start, but we'd really like to raise more for the NKF.

My last vet visits went well.  My labs are stable and that is good news.  When I trotted into my vet's office for my fluids, they all cheered!  Everyone was very happy.

I made friends with a little Yorkie at the vet.  Now I have someone to hang with when the troop of white poodles are there.  For some reason the white ones don't dance anymore, so the Yorkie and I are more than happy to fill the gap.

Love,
Rudy the Trip the Night Fandango Poodle



No comments:

Post a Comment