Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Hi everyone!
I thought I would share our annual family Christmas letter to give you our year in review.  As you can see, it has been crazy!  I wish you all the best, with lots of puppy kisses.  I hope the new year is full of happiness and joy.  Talk to you in 2013!
Love,
Rudy the Red Nosed Poodle


A Rudy tooty hello from my family and me!

Hi Everyone,

Rudy here to fill you in on the activities of the house.  It seems like we are always busy, maybe because we are!  Between medical, business, new books, school and everyday life, we manage to keep our schedules pretty full.  I enjoy it, but Mommy and Daddy might be getting too old.

Daddy is doing well in school.  He studies very hard.  I am proud of him.

We had a new book launch in March.  It’s called Rudy O’Tooty.  Mommy and Daddy went out to the west coast this year, meeting many people in San Francisco.  They had fun.  Mommy had her picture taken and did a video with a firefighter named Martin.

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lraEjDHbWr4&feature=share&list=PL876596250F82F1A7)

Rudy’s Little World has a new Face book fan page!  We also still do our blog and web site.  This year we have participated in several events for the National Kidney Foundation.  In fact our fourth, “Rudy’s Little Holiday Book Sale” is currently running.  It is a cause near to our hearts since Daddy is a donor, Mommy is a transplant recipient and I have kidney disease.

I visit my vet three times a week.  It gives me a chance to perform and meet new friends.

Boomer! is a great brother.  He is very understanding when I leave and we snuggle when I get back home.  Our favorite place is still our back yard.  It is full of fond memories and just waiting for us to make many more.

Happy Holidays, Grace and Peace, Keep on Rocking-
Rudy, Boomer!, Mommy and Daddy (cause I don’t know their real names, sorry)

No comments:

Post a Comment