Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, 2013 started out with a bang.  I have been recovering from a small surgery.  My special vet put in a feeding tube to help with my hydration.  I was a bit tender, but after a few days, I feel like my old self again.

I don't need to go into the vet three times a week for fluids anymore and eating is much easier.  Mommy and Daddy can do it all from home and I can get fluids whenever I want.

I am dancing again and running laps in the backyard!  Boomer! has been great; he's very gentle.  I know he's really curious because he keeps sniffing me, but then he backs off.

The NKF appreciated our donation and offered to have us as guests at the Kidney Education day in April.

The weather is beautiful, especially for winter.  The sun even made an appearance.

I will need to find some new sweaters to wear.  The sweater covers my tube so it doesn't fall out.  The one the vet gave me is like a mock turtleneck with short sleeves.  It's cream, so it gets dirty quickly.  I would like something with a little more color!  Daddy's looking online for some.

Now I must get going and make plans for the new year.  I am way behind!

Love,
Rudy the Poodle Fashionista!

No comments:

Post a Comment