Sunday, January 27, 2013

Never a Dull Moment

As told by Rudy...

Since Mommy made it through her surgery on Wednesday, we needed some more action to fill the Waibel house.  That seems to be our luck.  Who really wants a nice restful weekend, right?  On Friday - Daddy had to bring me in to the emergency room because my electrolytes were all out of whack.

I'm starting to feel a little better, but still very weak.  Mommy and Daddy have visited many times, and I drank out of a bowl of water for them today.  We have been singing our favorite songs and taking walking tours so I can look out the window at all the new snow.  I am sure Boomer! is enjoying the new snow, but we sure miss each other.

Tonight before bed time I sat up in my crib and watched people go by.  That is a big improvement.  We are encouraged by the baby steps.  I'm sure I'll be home soon to see my little brother and our big back yard full of fresh snow.  If anybody has any extra prayers they can share, I wouldn't mind a couple coming our way.  January has been a very tough month.

Thanks for all your support.  It means the world to me. 

Love,
Rudy the Recovering Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment