Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ups and Downs

Establishing a new routine with my tummy tube has been a series of small ups and downs.  Overall, I am adjusting and there are always tweaks involved with new things.  The vet thought I might have a little infection so the medicine made my stomach upset, so we tried something new.  I am a lucky poodle to have a family like mine.  Mommy, Daddy and Boomer! have taken great care of me.  They love me so much.  Feeling is mutual!

The high today is expected to be 5 below zero.  YIKES!  I will definitely have my sweater and coat on when I go outside!

We have had 3 sales so far this year.  They were from Minnesota, Las Vegas and England.  WOW!  Maybe that is the beginning of a European wave.  We are now in Denmark and England, that's very exciting.

Mommy will be unavailable for a little while.  She usually helps me come up with ideas for my blog, so it might be a couple weeks before we post again.  Sorry about that.

Our wonderful friend Miriam created a new flash banner for our website.  It is awesome and full of animation.  If you have a moment, you should check it out.  It's super!

Life is full of ups and downs.  Sales are up a bit, the temperature down a lot.  Medical ups and downs - what else is new!?  We need to keep the spirits up and the stress level down.  Good advice for everyone.  Keep on smiling and dancing!

Love,
Rock Star Rudy the Positive Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment