Friday, March 29, 2013

Friends

Living in Minnesota can be challenging at times.  According to the calendar, it should be a week into Spring.  Looking outside my window, it still seems like winter.  The snow has melted enough to make it sloppy, so Frisbee playing is a bit difficult.  Opening day for my local baseball team is Monday and the temps are like football weather!

I had a play date this week and made some new friends.  Max is a little dog and Bella is a girl white lab.  It was a lot of fun and I was very tired when I got home.

At home, I have a new friend called Crush.  It is an orange tennis ball we named after the soda pop.  He was so much fun, but I accidentally bit a hole in him.

My Aunt Wendy made us a very nice photo book filled with pictures of Rudy and my family.  It is great.  I get to see photos of Rudy and my older brothers I heard so much about from Rudy.  I look forward to meeting them someday.  I miss my Rudy, we all do.

Happy Easter and have a great weekend!  I wonder if one of the rabbits in my back yard is the Easter Bunny?

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment