Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Get Ready to Celebrate!

Just a reminder that Rudy's Celebration of Life is Saturday, March 9 at 1pm.  It will be nice to share memories with all of you and eat cake, too.  Every one is welcome, Rudy would love it.

This week is full of activity.  We have had an influx (pretty impressive for a 3 year old, huh?) of  book orders from all over the country.  A few said it was to help explain transplants and dialysis to children!  Rudy would be thrilled.  He loved to help.  He loves the attention, also - that's his thing.

Mommy and Daddy have been busy preparing for the Celebration.  Daddy put together an awesome slide show.

Just when we thought spring was coming soon, we got snow and more is on the way.  I don't mind too much, it makes for a softer landing with my trick Frisbee catches.  I impressed friends Gertie and Barreta yesterday.  We saw my friend Hobie Baker and a new puppy, I look forward to meeting him soon.

In a recent chat, Rudy informed me that I need to come up with funny sign offs that pop.  He said that makes readers laugh.  I will try to be jazzy and come up with something unique.  For now, I will stay Boomer, the big yellow lab.  Oops!  I forgot!
Love,
Boomer! the Big Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment