Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring? I don't think so!

I can't believe tomorrow is the first day of spring.  We have seven inches of snow on the ground and the temperatures are barely hitting the mid 30's.  Ouch!  I don't mind winter and all, but I'm ready for some grass and other green things.

We recently had a delightful outing.  Mommy and Daddy took me to a new family's home for a visit and then we went to a store called PetSmart.  It was a little confusing, I don't get out much.  I liked seeing new people and puppies.  There were many toys to look at, but the Frisbees were out of my reach!

When the snow and ice melt we are going to start taking walks around the neighborhood.  I tend to pull on the lead a bit, so we need to practice more.  I think it's because I want to go faster then Mommy and Daddy, but it's two against one, so I lose (frown).  It will be fun to practice.

Rudy is giving me pointers from heaven.  His advice is to slow down and prance so "Everyone can see you."  That is Rudy.  He was a big prancer, strutting his stuff for all to see, just like a star.  Since I plan on being a professional Frisbee player and part time writer, I guess I will work on my swagger.  We'll call it the "Mellow Yellow Swagger."  Maybe I should get some sunglasses and a visor?

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment