Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Big News!

We have big news to announce!  We have officially launched our new web site!  It's still located at www.RudysLittleWorld.com, but it has a whole new fresh modern look.  Daddy worked very hard at it for many months, learning and viewing tutorials.  And and researching along the way.  Mommy helped a little with the content and pages, but most of it was all Daddy!  He is an all-star!  He is also giving a big talk at our church on Sunday.  Mommy is his coach.  I support him by resting on his feet when be reads and writes.  He is going to do great; I wish I could be there to hear him, but I can give him kisses before and after.

Last week we sold 20 books to a Child Life Center in North Carolina.  We were very excited.  It had been a little while since we had a big order like that.  I know Rudy was happy; he always liked to share his stories.

Mommy's on round two of being sick.  She can't seem to shake this bug going around.  When people have a low immune system because of a transplant, it is easier to get sick.  I have been keeping an eye on her too, so I have been a busy puppy.

We got a bunch of snow last week, so I have some fresh powder to play Frisbee.  I hope the deep freeze ends soon.

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment