Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!  I know I am a day late, but it took a long time to thaw out my paws so I  could type.  Yes, the weather has been very cold again, but after the snowfall today, we are actually getting a heat wave next week!  Usually temperatures in the 30's and maybe 40 wouldn't constitute a heat wave, but after this winter, it does!

I hoped to have a valentine this year.  I thought my next door neighbor dog Gertie was my girlfriend, but now I'm not sure.  I ran out yesterday to give her a valentine's kiss and she was more interested in running up and down the fence line with me.  She is a bit young.  I wonder if they have an online dating service for dogs.  Mommy said she would be my valentine, so I guess that's all right.

Daddy did a fantastic job on his big talk at the church.  Everyone told him that, too.  I'm not surprised, I know he is great.

Our new web-site has been up for almost two weeks.  We are still making a few modifications here and there, but are happy with the feedback we are getting.

Mommy is still working on feeling better.  She has made progress, but is not back to 100 percent yet.  I am still giving her plenty of kisses for energy and I'm sure that is working well.  I want her to be completely better for her birthday next month.

I included a picture for your enjoyment.  It's my Valentine to all of you.

Stay warm.  If you can't, keep the ice out from between your toes!

Love,
Boomer! the Mellow Yellow Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment