Saturday, February 5, 2011

Nothing Better than Warm Weather, Fun and Little Poodles

The last few days have been so exciting!  The weather has been nicer, and we have had many programs.  Mommy and Daddy went to a family fun night Thursday.  They were the featured speakers.  The kids and the grown ups were great!  There were lots of activities including: my stories, big dogs that listen to children read, bingo and skits.  It's probably a good thing I had to stay home and take care of Boomer - sometimes I get a little scared of unfamiliar big dogs.  I'm practicing not being afraid of them, so I'm getting better.

One nice man wondered what was meant by real "toy poodle."  Then it hit us - not everybody knows that "toy" is often a way to say "small" when you talk about the size of dogs.  He thought it meant something to play with.  From now on we are going to call me a cute little poodle.

Friday morning Mommy and Daddy went to a school to talk to many children (almost 400).  They asked lots of questions, including: Does Rudy like to be the main character in our books?  Mommy said that I love it.  She is right - I do!  Some of the children from that school drew pictures of me - aren't they cute?  They look just like me. 
Daddy says he will have the pictures of the events on the website very soon, maybe even tomorrow!  This has been a great week.

Love,
Rudy the cute LITTLE poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment