Tuesday, February 1, 2011

PT and the Coach, Smiles All Around!

Daddy started his "PT" and I am his coach!  I mimic him.  When he stretches to the left, I stretch to the left.  When he stretches right, I go right.  When he opens his mouth and takes a deep breath, I do too!  I'm really good at it - kind of like a living mirror.  Now Daddy knows by seeing me, if he is doing his exercises correctly.  I'm accurate too.  He's seen me coping Mommy before.  Daddy laughed then because he thought it was funny!  Now Daddy appreciates my skill and intelligence.

We are getting ready for many programs later this week.  It's going to be lots of fun!  I bet it will be a smiley weekend.  Programs and warmer weather means lots of smiles!

Love,
Rudy the Smiling Coach (hahahahaha)

No comments:

Post a Comment