Monday, February 14, 2011

My First Trip in the Rudymobile

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Today I had my first trip in the Rudymobile.  I had a little bald spot, and of course Mommy was worried about it, so off Daddy and I went to the vet.  I got to see Dr. Korbel (she is the vet from my book "Rudy's Check Up").  She thought it was a reaction to my rabies shot - sometimes that happens to poodles.  Wow!  Who knew?  I learned something new today!

On the way to the doctor, I sat in the front seat.  On the way back, I sat in the back seat.  I'm not quite sure which one I like best.  I will figure that out tomorrow when we take our first official family ride. 

The weather has been beautiful so far this week, so Boomer and I have spent more time outside playing with our friends.  I hope spring comes soon. 

Have a great night!
Love
Rudy

No comments:

Post a Comment