Tuesday, May 10, 2011

An Overdue Correction and a New Fashion Statement

Recently I found out that our new neighbor Kolby is really named Hobey!  That's after Hobey Baker, a famous Hockey player.  His family loves hockey.  I think I would like to play hockey - only inside not outside.

I am really fast, I could fly down the ice, but I would have to learn how to skate!  Maybe I should stick to baseball - I already know how to run really fast!  I could be a substitute runner - they call that a "Pinch Runner."  I could go from first to third on a single hit no problem!  (That's baseball talk)

I had to go to a special vet doctor and have an ultrasound.  I had fun!!  I did my dance for all the people and puppies.  I played with Rocko and Cooper.  They are little, like me.

Mommy and Daddy have been worried about me, but I am alright.  The vet did find some kidney disease that I've had since I was born!  What a coincidence - I write a book about kidneys and I end having Kidney disease.  Now I will have to take some medicine and eat special food, but that's the only difference.

I will still be able to boss my little brother Boomer!  around for many years!  They had to shave my tummy for the ultrasound, so I might hear about that!  I think it's cute!  Maybe it will catch on as a new fashion trend!

Love,
Rudy the Trend Setter

No comments:

Post a Comment