Friday, May 27, 2011

I'm the Entertainer and Boomer! is the Host

My appointment with the nutritionist lasted two hours!  Wow!  I did a lot of dancing and took myself for a couple of walks.  They said that was funny - they'd never seen a poodle do that, just labs.  Kirby was a lab, but he never took himself for a walk.  In fact, I used to take him and Dexter for walks when we went to the vet and had to wait.  Maybe I am part lab, at least in my mind.

We learned a lot and Mommy had all her questions resolved.  My tests were all stable, so I don't have to go back for a whole month!  That makes all of us happy!

Our neighbor friend Hobey came over to play.  We had fun!  Boomer! and Hobey are close in size and speed so they played together more and I jumped in when I wanted.  We noticed that all of a sudden they weren't there anymore.  At first Daddy thought they went into the garage, but Mommy remembered she left the back door open.  Sure enough, Boomer! was giving our guest a tour of the house!  He is a very good host.

I hope it doesn't rain all weekend!  Memorial Day weekend is always unpredictable in Minnesota!  Good thing we have lots of indoor activities we can do!  Hopefully my new book will be ready next week.

Love,
Rudy the Stable Poodle with a Lab mentality!

No comments:

Post a Comment