Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sports, Lilacs and Midnight Surprise

It's been a busy weekend!  When the rain stayed away, Boomer! and I spent a lot of time outside.  The lilacs are blooming, so spring has officially decided to hang around even though it's almost Memorial Day.  Mommy loves lilacs and so do I - they smell good!

Watching sports was also a big part of the weekend.  Lots of baseball, a hockey game and a horse race.  I would like to ride a horse - it looks like fun!  People could call me Rootin' Tootin' Rudy just like a cowboy.  I'm little too, so the horse could run really fast.  Mommy loves horses; just like me.  Maybe Daddy should get us a horse and he could live in our backyard.  There's plenty of room for all of us!

Late Friday night Boomer! got sick.  He threw up all over the house!  Yuck!  Boomer! didn't know he wasn't supposed to eat his blanket, so he did.  Blanket diets aren't good for the tummy.

Saturday was a little rocky with a few more "episodes" but Boomer! didn't slow down a bit!  Nothing can stop us from playing.  He's all better now!  (The blanket didn't make it though.)

Love,
Rootin' Tootin' Rudy (I like the way that sounds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment