Sunday, May 15, 2011

Singing in the Rain and Dancing in the Sunshine

It's been really weird weather.  For a while it was cold and wet - it almost snowed again!  I'll admit I don't sing very well, but I sure can bark!  The rain made me bark plenty!  Now it's sunny.  I think it's a coincidence that the sun came out on Sunday.  I hope it stays for a long time.  Nice weather makes me dance!

Mommy's friend Stacy gave me a crocodile.  It may be an alligator, but I think it's a crocodile.  I named him Elton, after Elton John a famous singer that wrote "Crocodile Rock."  That was a popular song when Daddy and Mommy were kids.  That must have been a long time ago.  I play with him while I am upstairs with Daddy.  Usually Boomer! is sleeping.  I like to wrestle with Elton and carry him around in my mouth.  Boomer! can't play with him because he would eat Elton.  Otherwise I would share - maybe!

I think it's time to rest, so I can dance some more later.  Let the sun shine!

Love,
Rudy the dancing, crocodile wrestling poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment