Monday, August 15, 2011

Labs (not the cuddly type)

Both Mommy and I had our levels checked last week.  We looked pretty good.  All of my values were stable (that means the same) except for one.  It was a bit up from last time.  It can do that once in a while, but they want me to take a little more medicine.  My weight is steady at about 11 pounds.  I don't stand still long enough to get an exact read.  I did my dance and tricks so everyone thought I was cute.

Mommy's numbers were good too except for her iron.  It was a bit low, but that is normal for her.  There weren't any signs for long term effects from the heat stroke she suffered last month, so that was good.

We had fun playing outside last weekend.  Our friend Hobie had a little visitor named Oscar.  He is the small white dog I mentioned before.  Hobie and Boomer! had a barking contest.  Oscar and I joined in for a time but couldn't compete.  Boomer! won.  He gets very excited!

The weather is cooler now with less humidity.  I like it!  I think most of us do.  It was a hot summer.  I hope it stays like this - then we can have lots of playtime outside!

My web-site had many "hits" last week.  It was very exciting!  I don't think it went viral yet. (I am smiling).

Love,
Rudy the Stable Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment