Monday, August 22, 2011

Rudy's Little World is Getting Bigger

"Rudy's Incredible Kidney Machine" is coast to coast!  We have books from California and Washington to Massachusetts and Georgia.  Plus states like Missouri, Ohio and Iowa in between.  WOW!  It's very exciting.  Maybe it will be international someday.  Many countries have visited RudysLittleWorld.com (Canada, United Kingdom, India and Australia).

We received many emails and Mommy had a couple of really nice phone calls.  Our official book launch isn't until next month.  We are looking forward to it.  Our last book launch was tons of fun.  The best part is people are learning a lot.  Lots of people have said that a book like this was really needed.  I'm glad we could help.

Thanks for reading my blog and for all your support.  We couldn't do it without you!  I know I'm easily excited but that's all right.  I'm going to dance now.  Maybe some day I will get my own TV show like Ellen!

Love,
Big Time Rudy the humble poodle






No comments:

Post a Comment