Monday, August 27, 2012

Better Health All the Way Around

It's probably good that the weather will be too hot to run around much this week.  My back is better, but I'm supposed to take it easy for another week.  It is very hard.  I almost jumped off the top of the deck today.  Daddy looked at me and said, "Don't you dare." So I didn't.  I had to jump at the bottom step though.  It felt good.

Boomer! is feeling better too.  He hasn't eaten any more ponytail holders or tiny apples.  He is a puppy vacuum cleaner; we need to watch him constantly.

Our even Saturday at Lake Minnetonka was fun.  Mommy and Daddy met a lot of dogs.  There was a puppy parade with costumes.  I included a slide show of pictures.  I hope you enjoy this funny visual.  They are almost as cute as Boomer! and me.

In my next blog, I will have a link to the latest part of our big project.  It is very exciting!

Monday is Labor Day so I am working very hard!

Love,
Rudy the Short and Sweet Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment